Hello there! Today we will be looking at how to have that really gorgeous and great skin that looks plump and flawless. We miss out on having a lovely skin by some habits that we indulge in. Avoiding these bad habits are some of the secrets to having a great skin. Let’s quickly look at these 10 skin don’ts:
- Don’t touch your face throughout the day: this causes breakouts and rashes.
- Don’t wear oil-based makeup and moisturizers: these tend to clog your pores.
- Don’t skip the sun-screen: wear it anytime and even on cloudy days.
- Don’t stress yourself out: stress causes frown-lines and produces skin wrecking hormones
- Don’t sleep with makeup: a super clean face would benefit from your body’s natural restorative work while you sleep
- Don’t drink too little water: 8 to 10 glasses of water a day (about 1.5 litres), is enough to hydrate the skin and flush out impurities.
- Don’t diagnose and treat breakouts/rashes yourself: licensed skin therapists and dermatologists are the right consultants at the onset of an irritation.
- Don’t smoke and don’t drink alcohol: these habits are lethal to your skin. They rob your skin of its vital nutrients.
- Don’t go without eating several servings of fruits and vegetables each day: these contain vitamins and antioxidants which protect skin cells by neutralizing damaging and aging free radicals.
- Don’t use greasy pomades and oily hair sprays: they could run into your face and cause breakouts.
Having a glowing skin free of blemish is every woman’s dream. Simply follow these ‘rules and regulations’ of skin care and you’d be well on your way to having a great skin. And of course, you’ll never have to worry about bad skin or a problematic skin anymore.
Enjoy your skin while you’re young. For more details on having a beautiful and great skin, feel free to reach me.