No doubt, brides look glamorous and beautiful. However, a bridal look may not be as beautiful as it should when the makeup is badly done.
The sad truth usually, is that, no one is ever going to tell you on your wedding day that your look is bad. When the damage is already done, no one would want to make you uncomfortable with such truth while the occasion is ongoing. People will only murmur and gossip about your bad look among themselves, even at the wedding occasion. Most times, you only get to see the look after the wedding: when pictures start rolling in.
There are simple ways to avoid the bad bridal looks and create a perfect look that matches that beautiful wedding dress. Remember it’s the bride’s day, and so she must have the best look that would have heads turning toward her.
Today, I’m going to be giving you some tips on how to achieve a perfect bridal look. Follow these steps below carefully.
• First pluck out the brow by naturally arching it out, and then set the face with a mineral foundation.
• Brush on a translucent powder.
• Apply the latest shade over the entire eyelid, from lash line to eyebrow. Sweep the medium colour over the lower lid.
• Apply the medium dark colour on the outer corner of the eye.
• Highlight the eyelid with your eyeliner, then your volumizing mascara on the lash.
• Define the lips with a matching lip pencil of the lipstick.
• Brush on a mineral blush of the cheek bone.
• And lastly, apply oil control translucent.
The above tips are easy to achieve a perfect bridal look. As a would-be bride or a bride, it’s also important you know all these steps, to monitor your makeup artist and ensure he or she is not giving you a masquerade look on your wedding day.
Here is little advice. Don’t hire a makeup artist for your wedding look just because he or she is your friend; hire one only because she’s really good. You can employ your friend’s makeup services on normal days, but definitely not on your wedding day nor for your bridal look, except your friend is a really good makeup artist.